Friday, December 5, 2014

Living, learning, and loving...

2014 has been a very interesting year thus far. It started out w/ some international travel to Hong Kong and Vietnam and quickly went sideways, up, down, and all around in directions I never thought to be possible. This shakeup, however unsettling, did let me focus on completing Native North America (Vol. 1): Aboriginal Folk, Rock, and Country 1966-1985, a project five years in the making which I am happy to say, was released last week via Light in the Attic Records. I've worked in collaboration w/ LITA for over 10 years now and we've helped to bring many still relevant archival projects to the musical table. It's an honour for me to work w/ artists whose songs and stories I so admire and I will continue this life long passion in whatever form it takes. I live in a cultural world and I want to engage w/ it and contribute to it while learning and loving. Giving thanks to the land and my always growing family, I will never be alone. 2015 is just around the bend and I'm thinking about its potential for greater understanding. I will be here, Voluntary in Nature. You know where to find me... Sipreano

No comments:

Post a Comment